Tuesday 14 November 2017

Diabetes and Your Dental Health # 3

November is Diabetes Awareness Month. This month we are featuring information found on MouthHealthy.org that discuss how diabetes can affect  your dental health. Below is one way that diabetes can affect your oral health.

Slow Healing 












Have you ever noticed a cold sore or a cut in your mouth that doesn’t quite seem to go away? This can be another way that diabetes may affect your mouth. Poor control of blood sugar can keep injuries from healing quickly and properly. If you have something in your mouth that you feel isn’t healing as it should, see your dentist.

To read all '5 Ways Diabetes Can Affect Your Mouth' visit MouthHealthy.org.

Moss Family Dentistry   
Whittaker Moss, DDS   
1916 East Lamar Alexander Parkway   
Maryville, TN 37804   
(865) 983-4642   
MossFamilyDentist.com

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braces for adults Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hypnotherapy works using spellbinding. This is the interaction by which the hypnotist assists the customer with achieving a specific condition of awareness called daze. https://www.Quitwithnick.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! where to buy anavar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Pure iboga powder

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long to bake pork chops at 350 I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. which fragrance to buy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoom magic show in London Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. keto nutritionist

    ReplyDelete